We are thrilled to share some exciting news with you – the Nova Scotia Innovation Hub is transforming and emerging as the Greenspring Bioinnovation Hub!
Jumping into action, Greenspring indicates forward and upward movement. The energy behind this organization, and the companies it brings together, moves our province towards a bigger and brighter bioeconomy and all the benefits it brings.
Together, we’re pushing for change, new growth, and a sustainable future for our planet. As we embrace this change, we’re excited to continue serving as a dynamic catalyst for innovation in Nova Scotia’s economy, driving positive change in the region and fostering a hub that propels our community forward.
What to expect from the Greenspring Bioinnovation Hub:
- Renewed Focus on the Bioeconomy
- Our rebrand reflects our continued commitment to the low-carbon bioeconomy. We will build on our dedication to providing an environment that nurtures and accelerates bioinnovation.
- Collaborative Ecosystem
- Greenspring Bioinnovation Hub is more than just a name change – it signifies our commitment to fostering a vibrant and collaborative ecosystem.
- Inspired by Nature, Driven by Innovation
- The name Greenspring Bioinnovation Hub not only reflects the lush landscapes of Nova Scotia but also embodies our commitment to a sustainable, forward-thinking future in Nova Scotia’s bioeconomy.
To commemorate this milestone, we will be making a monetary donation to Phoenix Youth Programs, a non-profit, community-based organization located in Kjipuktuk/Halifax, Nova Scotia. Since 1987, Phoenix has provided crucial support and resources for at-risk youth, empowering them to overcome challenges and build a brighter future. We believe in the transformative work that Phoenix Youth undertakes to provide essential resources and guidance to at-risk youth, and we are proud to contribute to their mission.
Stay tuned for more updates and announcements as we transition into the Greenspring Bioinnovation Hub. Thank you for being a part of our community.
Greenspring Bioinnovation Hub